You may read about the feedback/experience of participants of:
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Bengaluru on July 23, 2017: Click here
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Ahmedabad on June 11, 2017: Click here
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Mumbai on May 14, 2017: Click here
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Kolkata on April 9, 2017: Click here
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Pune on February 12, 2017: Click here
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Hyderabad on January 29, 2017: Click here
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Chennai on December 11, 2016: Click here
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Delhi on October 23, 2016: Click here
The agenda of the workshop:
- In depth fundamental stock analysis focusing on management, financial, business, valuation analysis and operating efficiency assessment of companies with examples of real companies using publically available information.
- Analysing & interpreting annual reports with balance sheet, cash flow statement, profit & loss account and other important sections of the annual report.
- Analysis of quarterly result updates, credit rating reports
- Deciding about the buying price of a company with assessment of margin of safety in the investment
- Deciding about selling a company from the portfolio
- Creating a portfolio of stocks with discussion on ideal number of stocks, position sizing of each stock, adding new stocks and selling existing stocks
- Using online available tools like Screener for stock selection, analysis and shortlisting stocks for detailed analysis
- I would share my experience of investing in different stocks with success and failure stories along with investing mistakes.
- Key guidelines for part-time investors who have a day-time job
Advised reading material would be provided to the participants.
Participants are requested to bring their own notebook/notepad and pen/pencil.
Please note that I do not recommend technical analysis for stock selection and therefore, technical analysis would not be covered in the workshop.
The workshop has limited seats. The registrations will be accepted on first come first serve basis.
Charges: USD 230/- per participant [includes lunch (Veg/Non-veg food) and three tea/coffee breaks].
- 8:30AM to 9:00AM: Registrations + Tea
- 9:00AM to 11:00AM: Introduction. In depth fundamental stock analysis focusing on management, financial, business, valuation analysis etc. with examples of real companies
- 11:00AM to 11:15AM: Tea break
- 11:15AM to 1:00PM: Analysis continued, interpreting annual report, quarterly results, credit rating and other company reports
- 1:00PM to 1:30PM: Lunch (Veg/Non-veg food)
- 1:30PM to 3:45PM: Buying and selling decisions. Assessment of margin of safety in the investment. Discussion on portfolio creation. Using online available tools like Screener.
- 3:45PM to 4:00PM: Tea break
- 4:00PM to 6:00PM: Q&A. Sharing personal investing experiences with success and failure stories. Guidelines for part-time investors who have a day-time job.
Mineral water would be provided.
- Hotel Rove City Centre is at five minutes’ walking distance from Deira City Centre Metro Station 2.
For registration, at the “Checkout” page, the participants must provide a billing address outside India. We will not be able to accept registration from an Indian address.
If you do not see the “Add to Cart” button on this page, then we request you to:
- Visit the page of any other premium product e.g. Stock Analysis Excel Template (Screener.in)
- Add the product (e.g. Excel template) to the cart.
- Go to the “Checkout” page and select a billing address outside India.
- Now, come back to this page of Dubai workshop and you will see the prices in USD and the “Add to Cart” button.
- You may proceed with the registration and delete the Excel Template from the cart while doing the checkout.
The registration once done, is NOT cancellable. However, the ticket is transferable. If due to any circumstances, you are not able to attend the workshop, then you may transfer your ticket to someone else who may attend the workshop. In case of a transfer of the ticket, kindly inform in advance by email at email@example.com