You may read about the feedback/experience of participants of:
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Ahmedabad on June 11, 2017: Click here
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Mumbai on May 14, 2017: Click here
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Kolkata on April 9, 2017: Click here
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Pune on February 12, 2017: Click here
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Hyderabad on January 29, 2017: Click here
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Chennai on December 11, 2016: Click here
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Bangalore on November 13, 2016: Click here
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop held in Delhi on October 23, 2016: Click here
The agenda of the workshop:
- In depth fundamental stock analysis focusing on management, financial, business, valuation analysis and operating efficiency assessment of companies with examples of real companies using publically available information.
- Analysing & interpreting annual reports with balance sheet, cash flow statement, profit & loss account and other important sections of the annual report.
- Analysis of quarterly result updates, credit rating reports
- Deciding about the buying price of a company with assessment of margin of safety in the investment
- Deciding about selling a company from the portfolio
- Creating a portfolio of stocks with discussion on ideal number of stocks, position sizing of each stock, adding new stocks and selling existing stocks
- Using online available tools like Screener for stock selection, analysis and shortlisting stocks for detailed analysis
- I would share my experience of investing in different stocks with success and failure stories along with investing mistakes.
- Key guidelines for part-time investors who have a day-time job
Guiding study material would be provided to the participants.
Please note that I do not recommend technical analysis for stock selection and therefore, technical analysis would not be covered in the workshop.
This workshop is limited to 40 participants. The registrations will be accepted on first come first serve basis.
Charges: Per participant [includes lunch (Veg/Non-veg/Jain food) and two tea breaks]. The Jain food would be veg preparations without onion and garlic.
- Registration up to June 20, 2017 ₹8,000/- (incl. of all taxes)
- From June 21, 2017 up to July 20, 2017 ₹8,500/- (incl. of all taxes)
- From July 21, 2017 up to Aug 20, 2017 ₹9,000/- (incl. of all taxes)
- From Aug 21, 2017 up to Sept 09, 2017 ₹9,500/- (incl. of all taxes)
- 9:00AM to 9:15AM: Registrations
- 9:15AM to 11:00AM: Introduction. In depth fundamental stock analysis focusing on management, financial, business, valuation analysis etc. with examples of real companies
- 11:00AM to 11:15AM: Tea break
- 11:15AM to 1:00PM: Analysis continued, interpreting annual report, quarterly results, credit rating and other company reports
- 1:00PM to 1:30PM: Lunch (Veg/Non-veg/Jain food)
- 1:30PM to 3:45PM: Buying and selling decisions. Assessment of margin of safety in the investment. Discussion on portfolio creation. Using online available tools like Screener.
- 3:45PM to 4:00PM: Tea break
- 4:00PM to 6:00PM: Q&A. Sharing personal investing experiences with success and failure stories. Guidelines for part-time investors who have a day-time job.
Drinking water, writing pad and pencil would be provided.
For additional details: Click Here
The registration once done, is not cancellable. However, the ticket is transferable. If due to any circumstances, you are not able to attend the workshop, then you may transfer your ticket to someone else who may attend the workshop. In case of a transfer of the ticket, kindly inform in advance by email at email@example.com