Readers’ feedback about the book:
Advise all small investors to go through it..it is crux of all the great books..simple to understand with high content..superb sir.. https://t.co/9L700IdGWb
— SANDEEP KOCHAR (@SANU1802) December 30, 2016
@drvijaymalik one of the best books that I have read on investing esp. for new investors like me. It is as easy to read as it can be.
— Vikas Bajaj (@marketthirdeye) February 5, 2017
Dear Dr Vijay, I just finished reading your wonderful book and I wish to place on record my heartiest thanks & gratitude to you. You have so generously shared your wisdom that I am indebted to you forever. Best Regards,
– Rajesh Vaishnava (by email)
Dear Dr Vijay Malik sir, I attended the Peaceful Investing workshop in Delhi on 23rd October. It helped me a lot and changed my perspective of Value Investing completely. Especially, the peaceful investing book that you had provided to each of the participants, firmed the learning of workshop indeed.
– Saurabh Chaudhary (by email)
“Dr Vijay Malik, thanks a lot for your ebook. I have receommended it to many of my friends”
– Dr Jeykumar Thuirkonda (by Whatsapp)
Dear Dr Vijay Malik, Read about 30 pages. Excellent clarity. Thanks,
– Dr M P Bajaj (by email)
Table of Contents
The “Peaceful Investing – A Simple Guide to Hassle-free Stock Investing” book contains the following articles:
- Getting the Right Perspective towards Investing
- Choosing the Stock Picking Approach suitable to you
- Why I Left Technical Analysis And Never Returned To It!
- Shortlisting Companies for Detailed Analysis
- How to conduct Detailed Analysis of a Company
- Understanding the Annual Report of a Company
- How to do Financial Analysis of a Company
- 7 Signs to tell whether a Company is cooking its Books: “Financial Shenanigans”
- Self-Sustainable Growth Rate: a measure of Inherent Growth Potential of a Company
- How to do Valuation Analysis of a Company
- Hidden Risk of Investing in High P/E Stocks
- How to earn High Returns at Low Risk – Invest in Low P/E Stocks
- 3 Principles to Decide the Investable P/E Ratio of a Stock for Value Investors
- How to do Business & Industry Analysis of a Company
- Is Industry P/E Ratio Relevant to Investors?
- Why Management Assessment is the Most Critical Factor in Stock Investing?
- Steps to Assess Management Quality before Buying Stocks (Part 1)
- Steps to Assess Management Quality before Buying Stocks (Part 2)
- Steps to Assess Management Quality before Buying Stocks (Part 3)
- 3 Simple Ways to Assess “Margin of Safety”: The Cornerstone of Stock Investing
- 7 Important Reasons Why Every Stock Investor should read Credit Rating Reports
- Final Checklist for Buying Stocks
- 5 Simple Steps to Analyse Operating Performance of Companies
- How to Monitor Stocks in Your Portfolio
- Understanding & Interpreting Quarterly Results Filings of Companies
- How Many Stocks Should You Own In Your Portfolio?
- Trading Diary of a Value Investor
- When to Sell a Stock?
- 3 Guidelines for Selecting Stocks Ideal for Retail Equity Investors
- How to Use Screener.in “Export to Excel” Tool
How to Download this E-book:
After you have made the payment, you may download the e-book in any of the three methods:
- After the payment is successfully done on Instamojo (or PayPal), you will be taken to a page showing the successful completion of your order. On this page, you will be given a link to download the e-book.
- After the order is successful, you will receive an email from us containing your order receipt and payment details. This order receipt will have a link to download the e-book.
- After successful order, you will get an email from us containing your username and password to log in at premium.drvijaymalik.com. You may log in to your account using these details and then download the e-book from My Account > Downloads
If you still face any challenges in downloading the e-book, then you may email us at email@example.com, detailing the issues that you are facing. We would be happy to help you out.
Key Instructions to the Buyer:
- This e-book is for the sole use of the buyer from www.drvijaymalik.com. Any copying and sharing of this e-book is strictly prohibited.
- The book “Peaceful Investing – A Simple Guide to Hassle-free Stock Investing” is in portable document format (pdf) and would require a compatible software like Adobe Acrobat Reader or any other compatible software for reading it.
All the best for your investing journey!
Dr Vijay Malik
For more details about the e-book, please read here.