Readers’ feedback about the book:
Advise all small investors to go through it..it is crux of all the great books..simple to understand with high content..superb sir.. https://t.co/9L700IdGWb
— SANDEEP KOCHAR (@SANU1802) December 30, 2016
Dear Dr Vijay, I just finished reading your wonderful book and I wish to place on record my heartiest thanks & gratitude to you. You have so generously shared your wisdom that I am indebted to you forever. Best Regards,
– Rajesh Vaishnava (by email)
Dear Dr Vijay Malik sir, I attended the Peaceful Investing workshop in Delhi on 23rd October. It helped me a lot and changed my perspective of Value Investing completely. Especially, the peaceful investing book that you had provided to each of the participants, firmed the learning of workshop indeed.
– Saurabh Chaudhary (by email)
“Dr Vijay Malik, thanks a lot for your ebook. I have receommended it to many of my friends”
– Dr Jeykumar Thuirkonda (by Whatsapp)
Dear Dr Vijay Malik, Read about 30 pages. Excellent clarity. Thanks,
– Dr M P Bajaj (by email)
Table of Contents
The “Peaceful Investing – A Simple Guide to Hassle-free Stock Investing” book contains the following articles:
- Getting the Right Perspective towards Investing
- Choosing the Stock Picking Approach suitable to you
- Why I Left Technical Analysis And Never Returned To It!
- Shortlisting Companies for Detailed Analysis
- How to conduct Detailed Analysis of a Company
- Understanding the Annual Report of a Company
- How to do Financial Analysis of a Company
- 7 Signs to tell whether a Company is cooking its Books: “Financial Shenanigans”
- Self-Sustainable Growth Rate: a measure of Inherent Growth Potential of a Company
- How to do Valuation Analysis of a Company
- Hidden Risk of Investing in High P/E Stocks
- How to earn High Returns at Low Risk – Invest in Low P/E Stocks
- 3 Principles to Decide the Investable P/E Ratio of a Stock for Value Investors
- How to do Business & Industry Analysis of a Company
- Is Industry P/E Ratio Relevant to Investors?
- Why Management Assessment is the Most Critical Factor in Stock Investing?
- Steps to Assess Management Quality before Buying Stocks (Part 1)
- Steps to Assess Management Quality before Buying Stocks (Part 2)
- Steps to Assess Management Quality before Buying Stocks (Part 3)
- 3 Simple Ways to Assess “Margin of Safety”: The Cornerstone of Stock Investing
- 7 Important Reasons Why Every Stock Investor should read Credit Rating Reports
- Final Checklist for Buying Stocks
- 5 Simple Steps to Analyse Operating Performance of Companies
- How to Monitor Stocks in Your Portfolio
- Understanding & Interpreting Quarterly Results Filings of Companies
- How Many Stocks Should You Own In Your Portfolio?
- Trading Diary of a Value Investor
- When to Sell a Stock?
- 3 Guidelines for Selecting Stocks Ideal for Retail Equity Investors
Key Instructions to the Buyer:
- This e-book is for the sole use of the buyer from www.drvijaymalik.com. Any copying and sharing of this e-book is strictly prohibited.
- The book “Peaceful Investing – A Simple Guide to Hassle-free Stock Investing” is in portable document format (pdf) and would require a compatible software like Adobe Acrobat Reader or any other compatible software for reading it.
All the best for your investing journey!
Dr Vijay Malik
For more details about the e-book, please read here.